Thursday, February 4, 2010

No time to really post :/


All my posts are going to end up being really short if the internet keeps doing this:

I've got to sit here while my QUEST internet service (the people who claim they dont crash) goes offline every couple minutes, hours, whatever and STAYS off until I go crazy.

So my posts are going to be short.

In other news:

The Jennifer thing was a bust, she asked someone else to preference. I'm dateless. My ex, Eli, who I'm still very much good friends with has asked someone else.

I'm dateless. It's one of those times when I will not be a girl's choice for a girl's choice dance. Depressing. -sigh- I dunno, maybe it's because people don't like me like that, which they don't. Or because I'm "So sweet" (says about 8 people so far this month.)


In related news. I've found that I really need to stop looking for a rebound and enjoy the long slow path of being single. It's not a bad road, just a boring one filled with long sigh's and pensive pauses. It's a road that many people walk, so maybe I'll find someone to walk with eventually.

No comments: