Tuesday, February 16, 2010

LaLa

An interesting site.

lala.com lets you stream pretty much any music you want, but if you want to do anything like make a playlist you'll have to pay for it.

I've been on it all day looking up random stuff and pretty much everything I can think of is there. I'm currently listening to the "Doctor Who Season 3 Soundtrack." I LOVE IT!

Normally you can't download the music from sites like this unless you pay for it. I found a way around that-- There's a program out there called TubeMaster++, I wont post a link, just google (or bing, or yahoo, or whatever) it. Every time you play a song or flash video on the internet while this program is open, it will catch the file and download it to the program, from there you can save it to your computer. Free music. I LOVE IT!

So needless to say, I'm in the middle of getting a copy of Doctor Who. My solace is that if I ever see the CD in a store I'm so buying it!

Anyway, it's a great site, you should love it.

No comments: